Monday, June 29, 2020

term two reflection


                                                  Term two reflection


1. What is one thing you have achieved this term you are proud of? 
1.i think i've achieved in my math and writing i think its improved and i'm very proud that i made a really good writing piece and i get how the math morks

2. What are three things you have done to be IDEAL this term? Give examples, and relate each one to a school value.
2.
   1. i have stad quiet and got on with my work i did not tolk i toke my time dear to succeed
   2.iv asked for help not seating in my head feeling confused  learn with purpose/ dear to succeed
   3.iv lessoned relay well so i know how to do the activity and it makes it a lot easier  act with respect

3. How have you contributed to the caring classroom environment of Room 13?
3.i help and lesson to other peoples opinions i am quit working will as a team with others i help tidy up 

4. What is one goal you have, related to your learning, for the rest of the year in Room 13?
4.one of my goals was to put 100 % in my writing and do the best i can and i'm going to continyou that for the rest of the year 

5. Think about the holidays - what is one thing you are really looking forward to? Why? 
5.im problem and i think we are going to christchurch and i'm going to see my grandad and my cosen and i excited for that because my courses have a puppie and he is so cute and resotley my grandad had to move from wimate where he's been for his whole life and now he's at christchurch and he's trying out homes wheres there is help for him and he doesn't have to go to a rest home and i want to know how it going for him and he wants to see us.

and i get to go see good family friends new puppy and i'm excited to see her they are getting her on friday and she is a purebred labrador and she is brown and her name is willow

No comments:

Post a Comment